Welcome to the College of Accounting and Finance Guide
This library guide is to help students be aware of the general elements within the field of accounting.
- Accounting News - current events in the business world
- Company Information - resources on how to research various companies
- Course Resources - reference tool for accounting terms, concepts, and procedures.
- Careers and Certifications - overview of career and certification options
- Scheduling - gives the master schedules of the accounting courses and their potential offerings for the associates and bachelor degrees
Questions & Tutoring
When you have a question:
- Ask your instructor – this is always your first resources
- Course Resources – Go to the Course Resource tab in the Accounting LibGuide for potential resources
- If possible, create a study group to help learn course concepts.