Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to use this guide
- Select the Art Culinaire tab to search the index of Art Culinaire, a culinary magazine full of recipes and plating ideas.
- Select the General Presentation tab to see some plating and presentation books for entrees.
- Select the Dessert Presentation tab to see some of the presentation materials for desserts.
- Choose the Menu Art tab to view modern and vintage menus.
Contact one of the librarians if you:
- Need help finding food presentation books.
- Need help using this guide.
- Want research assistance.
Featured Presentation Books
Please contact the library staff if you notice any broken or dead links, and we will do our best to either correct or remove the faulty links.