Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Search for Articles
EBSCOhost is an excellent general database to search for allied health articles.
- To find articles in EBSCOhost, first select which databases you would like to search. Read the database descriptions to see if they are relevant to your topic.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your keyword(s).
- There's not one correct way to do keyword searching in EBSCOhost – it is important to try different keyword combinations.
- EBSCOhost contains both citations and full text articles. A citation provides information about the article, but not the article itself. Limit your results to Full Text if you want to search only full articles.
- If your search retrieves too many results, try adding another keyword.
Search Examples (Keyword):
- population health
- pathophysiology AND myocardial infarction
- diabetes symptoms
Try the other databases below for more resources. Contact library staff for research assistance.
Features leading medical content, plus multimedia, self-assessment, algorithms, case studies, and more.
4000 Dupont Circle
Louisville, KY 40207
Ph: (502) 447-1000
Ph: (800) 264-1799
2222 Wendell Ave.
Louisville, KY 40205
Ph: (502) 456-6773
2355 Harrodsburg Road
Lexington, KY 40504
Ph: (859) 514-3359