Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome! This page is designed to aid students, faculty and staff in research for CET and technology specific resources.
Choose a tab above to for more information regarding books, ebooks, databases, links and more.
General Education Guides and Databases
Books 24x7 The library's e-book portal.
Note: The publisher can remove a title from the collection at any time without warning, and thus, the library strongly discourages Books24x7 e-books for use as textbooks.
Databases for specific topics:
- Art, Design and Architecture: Academic Search Complete and ProQuest
- Business: Business Source Complete, ProQuest, Business First, and Mergent Online
- Computer science: ACM Digital Library, Academic Search Complete, and Learning Express Library
- Environment/sustainability: GreenFile and Agricola
- Education: ERIC
- Government information and statistics: American Fact Finder, USA.gov, CenStats, and GPO Access.
- Healthcare: CINAHL, Health Source, PubMed, and Medline Plus
- Psychology: PsychINFO and Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection
- Technology and engineering: Academic Search Complete and ProQuest
Useful CET and Technology Links
Consider Your Resources
Evaluating web pages critically requires you to consider the following aspects of your site:
- Authors' credentials
- Purpose of the site
- Type of information