Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome! This page is designed to aid students, faculty and staff in research for AMT-specific resources.
If you have any questions, library staff are happy to help you find what you need! Your feedback is very important to us and helps the library staff keep the library collection and web pages useful and relevant to Sullivan University students, faculty and staff.
General Education Guides and Databases
Books 24x7 The library's e-book portal.
Note: The publisher can remove a title from the collection at any time without warning, and thus, the library strongly discourages Books24x7 e-books for use as textbooks.
Databases for specific topics:
- Art, Design and Architecture: Academic Search Complete and ProQuest
- Business: Business Source Complete, ProQuest, Business First, and Mergent Online
- Computer science: ACM Digital Library, Academic Search Complete, and Learning Express Library
- Environment/sustainability: GreenFile and Agricola
- Education: ERIC
- Government information and statistics: American Fact Finder, USA.gov, CenStats, and GPO Access.
- Healthcare: CINAHL, Health Source, PubMed, and Medline Plus
- Psychology: PsychINFO and Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection
- Technology and engineering: Academic Search Complete and ProQuest
Useful AMT and Technology Links